WDNA is a company that offers technological services and products specially oriented to the international telecommunications sector. It has a large group of engineers and scientists dedicated to R&D&I, offering both Software and Hardware solutions.
WDNA differentiates itself from others in its efforts to develop a unique system according to the needs required by its customers, optimizing prices, improving results, meeting deadlines and the specified quality requirements. The contractual requirements and the wishes and expectations of the clients are the only criterion to establish a pattern of quality of our services that is a common work of all the areas of the company. To achieve this in this increasingly competitive and changing market, WDNA has decided to establish an Integrated System for Quality Management and Information Security in accordance with International Standards: UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO / IEC 27001: 2013. That is based on the following bases:
- Know the needs and meet the expectations of our customers, as well as the legal, technical and regulatory requirements that are applicable to each project and meet them.
- Communicate to the client possible alternatives or options that can best fit the future development of their processes.
- Seek a continuous improvement of our management system, as well as of our internal processes in a way that allows us to be more efficient and, therefore, more competitive.
- Involve our staff, with their contributions, in achieving the Continuous Improvement of the Integral System.
- Promote the personal and professional development of the people that make up our company.
- Guarantee the protection and exploitation of the results obtained.
- Establish and pursue the objectives of Quality and Information Security that best fit the strategic lines of the company and the needs of our customers.
- Comply with the Information Security requirements.
As a consequence of this approach, WDNA’s efforts are oriented in different fields of action:
- The constant improvement of the professional training of our staff through annual training plans.
- The detection of opportunities for improvement in our Integrated Management System, through periodic reviews of the same that guarantee its permanent adaptation and suitability to the demands of an increasingly competitive market and an environment in constant evolution.
Wireless DNA customers, by choosing us, can be sure to find a reliable response from the first contact until the total end of the service.